Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My not-so-everyday life...

These next couple of weeks are going to be hectic, to say the least! Busy, busy before Christmas!

This is what is on my calendar -

Tonight - crafting at a friend's house
Tomorrow night - the last of the Mama Moontime Craft club
Thursday - must fit in a gym session
Friday night - Caleb's kindy graduation
Saturday - Moondew Christmas festival
Sunday - our street Christmas party
Monday - Caleb's kindy craft night/Women's circle (still trying to work out how to be in two places at once! Maybe it can be a Daddy craft night??)
Tuesday - Moondew family day
Wednesday - Mama Moontime Craft club night out
Thursday - another scheduled gym session
Friday - attempt to wrap ALL Christmas presents while children are at kindy
Saturday - Keith Urban concert

...and I am sure there will be plenty more that sneaks up on me! Phew, I'm exhausted even typing it all!

1 comment: