Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm on fire!

... well, not literally! But I do feel the spark of my smouldering creative flame. It's getting warmer and warmer, and will soon be ready to burst into a raging inferno! Hee, hee....

Tonight, thanks to my friend Amber (aka Mama Moontime), I started on another journey - a creative one this time. Tonight was the first night of the Mama Moontime Craft club and I loved it! I'm so looking forward to next week when we will felt the cover of our journal. Felting is one of my favourite things to do. It's so easy, and the end result is always so beautiful.

If anyone else is interested in exploring their creative abilities (and yes, you DO have them - we all do...), check out Amber's blog. There are still places available in the Mama Moontime Club too, so come along and join us.

www.mamamoontime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment