Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Addictions

My name is Rebecca and I am an etsy - aholic. I can't get enough. I spend hours and hours drooling and wishing my purse was deeper.

For those not in the know, etsy is the best and most addictive (well, after Facebook I suppose) website on the internet. It is THE spot to find the most unique and the most beautiful of anything and everything. The best bit is that all items are either vintage or handmade. Heaven.

There are so many ways to search for things too. My favourite is to 'pounce'. You just go to the 'buy' page and click on pounce and it brings up the last items sold (3 per page). If you like one of them you can click on the creators etsy shop and browse to your hearts content. Believe me, you do this just once and you will be reeled in, hook, line and sinker, just like me.

I've bought a few things - a beautiful print for a wedding gift, Isla's first doll and a cute little handsewn babushka doll. The babushka came all the way from Denmark and the others from the US. Such is the beauty of the internet...

Do yourself a favour and check it out - www.etsy.com. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment