Thursday, November 12, 2009

My favourite photos...

I've been going through all my photos so far for 2009, with the intention of creating a photo book for the year. I have so many photos! What on earth did we do before digital photography?! Here are just a few of my favourites...


Mummy and Isla ready for a big walk!


Fireman Caleb!


Caleb aka Harry Potter!


This is possibly my favourite! His big brother is always the protector.


Simon and the boys watching the massive waves at Burleigh.


Isla dressed up and ready to go out for a Chinese New Year feast.


If this isn't a look of utter joy, then I don't know what is. Caleb on his 5th birthday.


Brother and sister bonding over Yakult.


Jai demonstrating the Falun Dafa exercises at Queensland's 150th birthday celebrations.


My little Joey Scout on induction night.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of Jai and Calleb holding hands - so natural and loving.

    ReplyDelete